Apply for P1 starting school in August 2018P1 Registration for August 2018 is on Thursday 9th November between 9.00am and 3.00pm.
Starting Primary School in City of Edinburgh
If your child's date of birth is between 1 March 2014 and 28 February 2014 they are due to start primary school in August 2018. If you are in the City of Edinburgh Council area you must register your child for P1 at one of your catchment schools during registration week.
If you live in catchment, please come along on Thursday 9th November 2016, 9.00–3.00pm to complete an enrolment form.
Please bring the following with you:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Name, address and telephone number of doctor
- 2017/2018 Council Tax payment book or Council Tax letter in parent's name
- a current utility bill within last six months (in parent's name)
- Names, addresses and telephone number of three emergency contacts.
N.B. these are the ONLY accepted forms of proof.
Please feel free to bring your child but this is not essential if s/he is attending nursery. There will be transition and induction opportunities for your child to visit school in the summer term.